Chilled Monkey Brains Bowl - Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom
Ah, dessert! This cool new Chilled Monkey Brains Bowl is a replica of the "bowl" from the infamous dinner banquet scene in Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom. If you can make it through a delicious feast of snake surprise, eyeball soup, beetles, and possibly a still beating bloody human heart (not actually served, but part of the entertainment) without fainting, then prepare your taste buds for chilled monkey brains served up inside it's own cranium. Well, it's not the actual furry simian noggin from the movie, just a fun reproduction with a plastic bowl insert for eating things less revoltingly exotic. However, it does include a matching monkey skull cap lid. i don't know about you, but I'm starving.
- Feast straight from the gaping cranium of a hairy primate
- Comes with a plastic insert so that you can eat out of it
- Handy skull cap lid to keep your food hot or cold
- Delicious chilled monkey brains not included
- Not dishwasher or microwave friendly
- May cause sensitive dinner guests to faint melodramatically