Estes Proto X - World's Smallest Nano Quadcopter
The cool new Estes Proto X is the smallest nano quadcopter in the world that is kind of like a futuristic remote control flying insect. This tiny, tiny multi-rotor heli is ready to fly out of the box using a precision triple-axis, three-accelerometer gyro and an Auto-Upright system for self-correcting flight. Just charge up the 3.7V 100mAh LiPo battery via USB and set it loose indoors for flights up to 10 minutes. If you are making night flights, it also has built-in LEDs to illuminate the way. The 2.4GHz radio controller links only to your quadcopter, so multiple people can fly together to create an unholy swarm of flying technological malevolence. Check out the video below to see it in action. So cool.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- World's smallest quadcopter
- World's lightest multi-rotor helis
- Bright, built-in LEDs make it easy to see in low-light conditions
- Weighs only four-tenths of an ounce
- Ideal for indoor flying
- 2.4GHz radio allows for interference-free flight and makes it easy for multiple Proto-X helis to fly at once
- 3.7V 100mAh LiPo battery
- USB charge cord
- Spare rotor blades included
- Size: 1.8" x 1.8"