Mars Rock - Authentic Piece of Martian Meteorite
I don't own a rock from Mars, do you? Well, now you can own genuine part of the Red Planet with this cool new Mars Rock. This is a scientist certified authentic 2mg piece of a Martian meteorite (shergottite NWA 4930) that slammed into the Earth in Northwest Africa. It comes packaged in a protective shell with a card describing its history, so if you want to know if it has any body-snatching Martian DNA, deadly space bacteria, or other alien microbes inside it, you'll have to crack it open yourself if you dare. Definitely makes a cool and unique gift.
- A certified authentic 2mg piece of space
- Mars rock from Martian shergottite NWA 4930
- Crashed to Earth in Northwest Africa
- Packaged in a protective shell with a card describing its history
- Small magnet at the top of the shell for hanging