Power-Up : Arcade Light Switch Plate
The standard light switch doesn't generate much excitement when turning the lights on or off, but when you grab the joystick of this cool new Power-Up : Arcade Light Switch Plate you'll feel like you were warped back to a classic 1980s arcade. Just swap your current switch plate with this one (no complicated wiring or electrician skills needed) and the joystick acts as the switch, while the two red buttons play arcade sound effects. No pixelated aliens or ghosts will be zapped in the process, but at least you'll feel a slight twinge of fun. Check out the video below to see it in action.
- Turn any light switch into a retro arcade game
- Light the "Power-Up!" sign when you turn your lights on or off
- Press the buttons for arcade sound effects (pew pew!)
- Requires simple tools (screwdriver) to replace your current switch plate
- Batteries: 2 AA (not included)
- Batteries power the lights and sounds. The light switch function will work with or without batteries.
- Size: 5.5" x 6" x 1.75"