Cube Tube - Vertical Ice Cube Tray
You'd think we would have perfected the art of making ice cubes by now, yet there's always room for improvement as evidenced by the cool new Quirky Cube Tube. This unique vertical ice cube tray eliminates the middle ground of water spillage between filling the tray and placing it in the freezer. Just fill the tube with water, insert the divider, seal and freeze -no spills. Once frozen, it gets even better, because you get to whack the flexible bottom against a hard surface to crack the ice and relieve a little stress at the same time. Then it allows you to easily drop one cube into your drink at a time as you slide out the divider. A cool idea that's still in development at Quirky.com, so if you think this handy invention needs to exist, click on over and show your support.
Save 15% + FREE U.S. ground shipping on all orders over $30.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Makes 14 ice cubes
- Vertical ice cube tray that prevents you from spilling water while transporting a full tray of water to your freezer
- Better control while dropping the ice into a drink
- Just fill the tube, insert the divider, seal the tube and freeze
- Once frozen, hit the flexible bottom against a hard surface
- Tube is designed with a slight draft to make pulling the ice out easier
- Makes unique shaped ice
- Food Safe Plastic
- Size: H: 245 mm W: 50 mm D: 50 mm