Nordic Ware Egg Waffle Pan
I've never been to Hong Kong to try out the puffy, doughy egg waffles (gai dan jai) cooked by the sidewalk vendors, but it doesn't matter because now I can easily make them myself using this cool new Nordic Ware Egg Waffle Pan. This unique cast-aluminum pan creates perfect crispy-golden, egg-shaped waffles with tender-creamy centers quickly and easily. These tasty gourmet waffles are great for breakfast either rolled up with fruit or just topped with maple syrup or just as pull-apart snacks topped with confectioner's sugar.
- Creates egg-shaped waffles with crispy-golden outsides and tender-creamy centers
- Durable cast-aluminum distributes heat quickly so the waffles cook evenly
- Nonstick coated interior for flawless release and convenient cleanup
- Rugged stainless-steel handles
- Hinged, interlocking pans separate for easy washing
- A Hong Kong favorite for generations
- Puffy, doughy treats called “egg waffles” are traditionally cooked by sidewalk vendors and enjoyed for breakfast and snacks
- Recipe included.
- Made in USA
- Size: 10.75" W x 1.25" H - 3 lb. 8 oz.
More Cool New Stuff: Cookware