Wet Circuit - Water Resistant Power Strip
If you have curious kids, tend to spill everything, need power in wet places, or just want a little extra protection and peace-of-mind with your electricity, check out this cool new Wet Circuit - Water Resistant Power Strip. This innovative power strip is one of the safest and most durable ones on the market. It features a water-resistant design that allows you to literally pour water all over it without getting electrocuted, is child-, pet- and even adult-safe because it only conducts electricity when a proper plug is 100% inserted and automatically shuts down and protects from fire when it detects overheating. It solves almost all the problems that traditional power outlets have, except it still won't stop your pesky cat (mine in particular) from chewing on the power cable itself.