Green Bean Frencher
Growing up, my parents thought mushy, tasteless vegetables from the can were some kind of culinary feast or something, especially the horrid mixed veggies can. To this day, I absolutely refuse to eat canned vegetables and still shudder when I think back on them. *shudder* There's so many better and cost-friendly choices than eating from the can like frozen vegetables, fresh produce from the supermarket or just growing your own in a garden or planter. However, what if you want fresh French-style cut green beans? Well, all you need are some green beans and this cool new Green Bean Frencher. Just feed the green beans into the hopper, turn the crank and its heavy-duty stainless steel cutting blades quickly slices them into perfectly slender French-style strips. It's much more fun than opening a can.
- Cut green beans into slender French-style slices
- Feed beans into the hopper, turn the crank
- Heavy-duty construction with stainless steel cutting blades
- Clamps securely to any surface up to 1.25"
- Speeds up the prep time when canning french-style green beans
- Size: 4.6" L x 4.5" W x 4.2" H - 1 lb
More Cool New Stuff: Kitchen