Jacob Bromwell Classic Tin Cup
Whether you're sitting around a campfire, out exploring a new frontier or just stuck at the office daydreaming about the great outdoors, enjoy your favorite drinks from this cool new, er, legendary piece of Americana, the Jacob Bromwell Classic Tin Cup. This historically-correct tin cup is handcrafted in the USA from authentic materials, just like it was in the early 1800s without any welding or soldering. It's guaranteed to provide you with a lifetime of old-fashioned coffee and whiskey (or both) drinking enjoyment. Available in a pint or quart sizes.
- Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago
- Handcrafted without welding or solder
- Made with a little help from some of the original equipment (works just as good as the day it was built!)
- Collector's item to be treasured and passed down across the generations
- Handcrafted with Pride in the U.S.A
- Versions: Pint or Quart