Greenroof Teak Birdhouse
Rooftop gardens are becoming more and more popular with humans and now it seems with birds as well. The cool new Greenroof Teak Birdhouse is not only topped with a unique rooftop garden planter, it also provides your feathered friends with some extra durable and stylish shelter as well. This decorative birdhouse is solidly constructed from long-lasting, sustainably harvested teak and features a rooftop planter with proper drainage holes for succulents and other shallow-rooted plants, a 1-1/2" diameter entrance hole that's suitable for bluebirds, Carolina wrens, tree swallows and hairy woodpeckers and has a convenient door on back for easy cleaning. It's sure to make your tree the most popular in the neighborhood.
- Unique and functional conversation piece for your garden
- Solidly constructed of long-lasting, sustainably harvested teak.
- Makes a cozy home for nesting birds
- Planter is 2-3/8" deep - perfect for succulents and other shallow-rooted plants
- Drainage holes in the corners to prevent overwatering
- 1-1/2" diameter entrance hole is suitable for bluebirds, Carolina wrens, tree swallows and hairy woodpeckers
- A door on back for easy cleaning
More Cool Stuff: Birds