Giant Toasted Leafcutter Ants
If you want to start eating healthier, why not add Giant Toasted Leafcutter Ants to your diet? At approximately 1" long, the Aatta Laeviga leafcutter ants out of Columbia are some of the largest ants in the world, but when they're toasted, they make a high protein, low saturated fat and tasty snack. These massive ants are 100% natural too - no wimpy chocolate coating. If you're not brave enough to munch on them or put them on a salad or something, they also make a truly unique gift.
- A delicacy from Colombia. The biggest ants in the world. Yum
- Very high in protein and low in saturated fat
- A unique and awesome snack
- Scientific name: Atta laevigata
- Net Wt.: approx. 0.9oz of ants
- Ant Size: approx 1" long