Samurai Sword Chopsticks
Chopsticks are fun to wield around when eating Asian food, Samurai swords are fun to unleash when charging into a fearsome ancient battle and Samurai Sword Chopsticks are just plain cool somewhere in between. Yes, these lethally decorative chopsticks imported from Japan feature detailed handles that are accented with gold highlights and modeled after the weapons of actual samurai warriors: Maeda Keiji, Sanada Yukimura, and Date Masamune. Although they won't cut your tongue like a real sword, you could probably still due some damage if any invaders try to ransack your local sushi bar.
- Functional and decorative chopsticks
- Won't cut your tongue like a real sword
- Imported from Japan, land of real samurai warriors
- Detailed handles modeled after famous samurai weapons
- Accented with gold highlights
- Comes with a stand so you can keep your chopsticks off the dirty table between bites