Swissmar Spachello - Slice and Spread
The cool new Swissmar Spachello is an all-in-one utensil that fuses a silicone spatula with a stainless steel serrated knife that's perfect for making sandwiches, bagels and cream cheese, peanut butter and jelly and more. The silicone edge on the one side is used for spreading soft foods and spreads like peanut butter, mayo, cream cheese, mustard and more and on the other side is a serrated blade for slicing bagels, bread, tomatoes and hard cheeses. It features holes in the blade to prevent food from sticking, an ergonomic handle and is long enough to reach down into even the deepest jars. Great solution.
- Spachello is a stainless steel serrated knife and a silicone spreader: all in one
- Silicone spatula side spreads peanut butter, jam, mustard, mayo, etc.
- Serrated knife blade to slice baguettes, tomatoes, hard cheeses, bread or to cut sandwiches in half
- Holes in serrated knife prevents food from sticking to the blade
- Long handle and blade reach into even the deepest jars
- Silicone spatula edge gets every bit of food
- Colors: Red, orange, green, black, blue
- Dishwasher safe
- Size: 10.5" - 4 oz