Kuhn Rikon Watermelon Knife
Watermelons may be really huge melons to slice through, but put down the giant machete and just use this cool new Kuhn Rikon Watermelon Knife. This dedicated melon slicing knife features an extra-long micro-serrated carbon-steel blade that quickly cuts through tough rinds and slices cleanly through the fruit. The blade features a nonstick red silicone coating for smooth slices and perfect release without sticking and safely stores away in an included sheath. Hmm, actually just using a machete would be much more fun... or a sledgehammer!
- Micro-serrated blade quickly cuts through tough rind and slices cleanly through the delicate flesh
- Perforations in the blade promote smooth slicing action
- Extra-long blade handles even the largest watermelon
- High-quality carbon-steel blade has an ultra-sharp edge
- Nonstick red silicone coating promotes smooth slices and perfect release
- Comfortable grip reduces fatigue
- Safety sheath protects the blade and makes the knife easy to store in a drawer
- Dishwasher safe
- Size: 11" L Blade - 5 1/2" L Handle.
More Cool New Stuff: Knives