Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup - Bloom in Champagne Bubbles
Here's something cool from the Land Down Under, a jar of 11 Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup. Simply place one whole wild hibiscus flower in the bottom of a champagne flute, pour in some of the sweet syrup from the jar and top of the glass with champagne, sparkling wine or anything else that's a bit fizzy or bubbly (not sure about soda, but why not). The billions of bubbles from the champagne will then rise up and stream delicately off the flower causing it to bloom right inside the bottom of the glass. When you finish your drink, you can then eat the sweet edible flower, which has a natural flavor of raspberry and rhubarb that compliments the champagne perfectly. These could definitely be a very cool and trendy new cocktail accessory.
- No preservatives, additives, colors, flavors, agents added
- Product rated as top seller by fine food merchants
- A guaranteed talking point at any function
- Each jar contains 11 whole premium flowers in sugar syrup
- Only 3 Ingredients: Wild Hibiscus Flowers, cane sugar & water.
- Hand made in Sydney, Australia
More Cool New Stuff: Snacks