Inflatable Halloween Haunted House
This massive inflatable neighborhood monstrosity measures in at whopping 17 feet in length and over 12 feet tall! Just plug it in and small but powerful blowers self-inflate this spooky haunted castle right before your eyes. Once inflated, trick-or-treaters can make their way through the house starting with an entrance guarded by evil inflatable gargoyles. On the inside they are greeted by hanging spiders and bats, glowing eyes, spooky ghosts, motion sensitive synchronized strobe lights and creepy sound effects and music. It sure puts my 12' Giant Inflatable Snow Globe to shame.
Check out the Video Demonstrations below to see the Inflatable Halloween Haunted House literally rise from the dead and take over your yard and let us know in the Comments what you think about this new trend in decorative holiday giant inflatables.
- Strobe lights and synchronized creepy sounds add to the fun
- Escape through the side entrance or back foyer
- Self-inflates in minutes
- Small but powerful blowers inflate and keep it inflated
- Tough light-weight nylon - weatherproof and fade-resistant
- Stakes and tethers, spare bulbs & fuse, and complete instructions included
- Simply unplug to deflate
- Light and sound effects require four AA batteries (not included)
- Easy set-up, easy storage
- Dimensions: 17' L x 10.5' W x 12' H