Temperature Sensitive Blue/Red LED Faucet Lights!
When the Blue LED Faucet Lights came out I thought they were the coolest things to happen to faucets since actual plumbing. Well, they have been upgraded! The new Temperature Sensitive LED Faucet Lights not only illuminate your water a brilliant BLUE like before, they also turn it a fiery RED once the water temperature reaches 89°! Not only is this a cool water effect, it's also a great warning sign that the water is starting to get hot and is a great child safety feature. This same technology should be used on shower heads next.
- Blue/Red LED - Normally streams BLUE LED's until the water temperature hits 89 degrees after which the LEDs turn RED!
- Water pressure activates the light source.
- Light goes off when water source is turned off.
- Batteries pre-installed plus a set of spare batteries
- Two Universal adaptors (included) fits most water faucets.
- Dimensions: 2.25" tall, 1.25" diameter.