Das Keyboard - 100% Blank Keys!
I'm a fast typer, but with the new Das Keyboard, I could potentially type twice as fast or more. The secret of the Das Keyboard is that it uses 100% blank keys which basically means No Letters on Any Keys! So instead of looking at the keyboard while typing, you are forced to memorize the keys. It's not really for the beginning typist or the faint-of-heart, but if you have a couple of weeks to kill and the proper determination, you could become the greatest typist of all. I'm really tempted to get one of these and try it out. Let us know what you think about a blank keyboard in the Comments below.
- 100% blank keys
- Glossy black upper enclosure with matching black USB cable
- Two-port USB hub 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 2-meter (6.6ft) USB cable
- Best-in-class mechanical gold-plated key switches provide a tactile and audio click that makes typing pure joy
- Das Keyboard allows up to 12 keys to be pressed simultaneously
- Great for fast typists and gamers alike
- Rated for 50 million key strokes
- Home keys F and J have been specially shaped with an increased curvature to help find the home position
- Sleek design - Slimmer than the original Das Keyboard
- Interface: USB, Plug and Play
- OS Requirements: Windows 3.1 or higher, Linux, or Mac OS X
- Dimensions: 18" x 6.5" x 1" - 2.6 lbs