Tired of the typical salt and pepper seasoning? Then spice up your foods with this cool new AdHoc Pepe. This unique chili pepper shaped mill cuts, not grinds, dried chili peppers into tiny aromatic and spicy flakes with just a simple twist over your food. It features a stainless steel design with an clear acrylic container to see the chilis inside, a PreciseCut special cutting mechanism with sharply etched teeth that's designed for the optimal cutting of dried herbs and spices, an aroma bottom cap to protect the spices inside, and can also be used for ginger, pink pepper, fennel, caraway, coriander, mustard seed, and more. It also makes a great gift for anyone who grows and dehydrates a lot of hot chili peppers each summer. I'm getting one just for dried, extreme heat ghost peppers.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Chili pepper grinder design speaks a powerful visual language: For Chilies Only!
- AdHoc PreciseCut - Special cutting mechanism, which has been designed for the optimal cutting of dried herbs and spices
- Dried herbs and spices are cut not ground and can thus perfectly unfold their individual aromas
- Specially designed to cut dried herbs and spices with a special stainless steel blade featuring sharply etched teeth
- Stainless steel and acrylic design
- Uniquely shaped chili cutter with clear storage container
- Clear plastic container gives a free view of the chilies inside
- Aroma bottom cap protects the spices and keeps the working surface clean
- Suitable for: chili, ginger, pink pepper, fennel, caraway, coriander, mustard seed, etc