While vicious, bloodthirsty werewolves may be a rare and endangered species, just one of them is far too many for any town to handle. So, if you happen to come across one of these terrifying creatures as the fog rolls in on some eerie full moon night, feel free to gun it down in a hail of silver bullets. Nevertheless, it's still kind of taboo to skin a dead werewolf just so you can wear its fearsome furry pelt around your shoulders like some kind of beastly fashion statement. Even worse, it might even transform back into human skin and then you have to deal with a lot of questions! What you need is this cool new Werewolf Faux Fur Wrap instead.
This glamorous faux fur shoulder wrap may look like a real werewolf hide lovingly wrapped around you, but I assure you that the fur, the head, the clawed paws, and even the bushy tail are all fake and no werewolves were ever harmed. You can shoot them with silver bullets, but don't wear them. Unfortunately, you may still encounter outraged villagers throwing blood red paint all over you on the way to the monster mash up at the castle, but don't worry, it can be spot cleaned if necessary.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Fierce faux fur werewolf wrap
- Looking fierce! Wrap our Werewolf Shawl around your shoulders for an instant costume
- Transform your look in an instant, with this designer werewolf wrapped around your shoulders
- Carved resin face with piercing green eyes
- 4 distinctively shaped paws with felt claws
- Realistic, molded face with an intense emerald green stare
- Plush tail
- Satin-lined for added comfort
- Adjustable closure
- One size fits most
- No werewolves were harmed in the making of this costume
- Size: 53" L x 33.5" W - 4 lbs.