The cool new Mugr by HMM is a unique coffee mug with a wooden handle that looks and feels as if it's made from cast iron, yet it's actually handcrafted from Japanese ceramic. These minimalist handmade coffee and tea mugs are designed to stack easily on top of each other and are available in either black ceramic with a walnut handle or white ceramic with a beech wood handle. Check out this VIDEO to see how they're made.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Ceramic mug with an extremely unique and aesthetically pleasing minimal design and a fine wooden handle
- Unique matte glazed Japanese ceramic lends a look and feel of cast iron
- Wood forms the signature shape of the comfortable handle
- They easily stack on top of each in a safe, stable configuration
- Handmade by Taiwanese and Chinese artisans
- Black: Japanese ceramic, walnut wood
- White: Japanese ceramic, beech wood
- Do Not Microwave
- Size: 3.4" x 3.8" x 5"