Enjoy fine cheeses like Tete de Moine from Switzerland, Petit Basque, Edam, smoked cheese, and other similar cheeses and even chocolate in a whole new way with this cool new Boska Holland Cheese and Chocolate Curler. With a simple twirl of the stainless steel blade over a hunk of cheese, this unique cheese curler (traditionally known as a girolle) creates continuous paper-thin curls that not only look decorative for serving, the curling effect also helps to aerate the cheese and make its flavor and aroma more intense. It features a Perfect for serving guests cheeses on a board or use the curls to garnish pasta or top a salad. It also works with chocolates as well to create curls for desserts like cakes and ice cream. Available with bases made from either Oak, Beech Wood, Dark Wood, Plastic, or Marble and there's even one with a dome as welll.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Cheese curler (traditionally known as a girolle) slices off paper-thin curls of cheese or chocolate
- Creates paper-thin, continuous curls of cheese that intensify the true flavors and aromas of the cheese and look stunning when served
- Curling aerates the cheese and makes the flavor more intense
- Use curled cheese to decorate a cheese board, garnish a pasta, or top a salad or curl chocolates with desserts like cakes and ice cream
- Designed for serving Tete de Moine from Switzerland, Petit Basque, Edam, smoked cheese, and similar cheeses
- Stainless steel knife
- Five short pins around the board give you an extra strong grip on the cheese
- A simple twist of the handle is all this curler needs to start producing beautiful curls
- Use the dome to preserve the aromas of the cheese and keep it fresh longer
- Set includes a round beech wood board, steel pin and curling knife
- Available with bases made from either Oak, Beech Wood, Dark Wood, Plastic, and Marble
- Size: 9.45" x 8.86" x 2.36"