Have you ever had a Hasselback baked potato? Not Hasselhoff. Hasselback. It's when a potato is cut with even slices down the side that don't go all the way through and then those slices are fanned out before baking or grilling to not only speed up the cooking time, but also deliver extra crispy edges on the outside, a tender inside, and much more room for tasty toppings. It's kind of like making extra thick potato chips that are still attached to the potato. However, cutting the potato this way usually results in either accidentally cutting all the way through or cutting uneven slices. There's a much easier solution if this style of cooking a potato is your jam.
This cool new Hasselback Potato Prep Set includes everything you need, minus a potato and knife, to quickly and easily prepare a crispier Hasselback style potato. Just grab a spud, place it onto the metal studs in the depressed center of the wooden cutting board, slide on the stainless steel cutting guide, and cut between the lines using a knife. Then just fan out the slices, bake or grill as usual, and then go crazy with the toppings. Check out this VIDEO to see it in action. Hungry yet?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Baked or grilled Hasselback potatoes are a crispier, more flavorful alternative to baked potatoes
- Fanned out into thin, appealing slices, they cook faster than whole potatoes
- Can also be loaded with your favorite baked potato toppings
- Set will help you achieve perfectly spaced slices without cutting through the entire spud
- Place potato on the cutting board, slide on stainless steel guide, and cut between the lines using a knife
- Two metal studs hold potato securely in place
- Guide and the depression in the board ensure thin, even cuts that don't pass all the way through the potato
- Durable stainless steel guide removes for easy cleaning