Why spend a ton of money on overpriced stale herbs at the grocery store when you can simply dry your own at home? The cool new Stack!t is a collapsible garden herb and flower drying rack with a breathable mesh enclosure that promotes maximum air circulation for quick and even drying - no electricity needed. Just hang it up in an area with good airflow and indirect sunlight, snips some fresh herbs and flowers, and place them on the six drying racks. It features U-shaped zippered openings for easy access, strong wire frames, and collapses flat for space-saving storage in the included zippered case. Perfect for grinding up and jarring herbs at peak flavor or drying flowers for sachets, herbal teas, and other dried arrangements.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Dry all your garden herbs and flowers at once on this super-sized hanging drying rack
- Breathable mesh ensures maximum air circulation so flowers and herbs dry fast and evenly
- Mesh protects herbs from houseflies and other insects
- Six 24" diameter trays keep herbs separate - dry basil on one tray, thyme on another, etc.
- Easy to hang with included carabiner clip and Velcro loops
- Hang in an area with good circulation out of direct sunlight
- U-shaped zippered openings
- Strong wire frames
- Collapses flat for storage in the handy zippered case
- Materials: Nylon mesh, wire frame
- 10" H between trays
- Size: 6' T x 24" Diameter