When I was a kid, all we had were themed metal lunch boxes, brown paper bags, or maybe nothing but our hands to carry our lunches to school. So I'm a bit jealous of this cool new Dino Case. When properly muzzled, this ferocious Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur head can either hold a lunch in its mouth or double as a storage case for carrying small toys, crayons, fossils, school supplies, and more. To use, just remove the elastic muzzle, open it's fanged jaws wide, and insert whatever you want inside to keep it safe... don't worry, it can't swallow anything without a body. This prehistoric lunch box / storage case is constructed from realistically painted durable plastic, has a muzzle-like carrying strap, and, hopefully, doesn't bite.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Carry your lunch or school supplies with fierce style
- A terrifying way to carry your lunch, or store your things!
- Just gobble up your goods and get a mouthful of crayons, food, or fossils!
- Jaws of this ferocious prehistoric beast clamp shut to keep out hungry predators
- Strong plastic case is painted with life-like detail
- Ideal storage solution for stomping around with
- Muzzle carry strap
- Size: 9.0" W x 6.2" H x 5.3" D