Why process wood into paper when you can simply write on equally thin sheets of wood instead? The cool new Kizara Wooden Sheet Notepad is a unique pad of ultra thin (0.01") translucent sheets of 100% Japanese natural pine wood handmade in Japan by professional craftsman from a single block of wood. Each sheet is hand-shaved from the wood of trees thinned as part of an ecological process promoting new growth and healthy, sustainable forests in Japan and no two sheets are the same. Great for jotting down notes, placing under desserts, Karate chopping with ease, folding into planes and boats, or just keeping fully intact as a super interesting curio. Cool huh?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 100% handmade in Japan by professional craftmans with years of experience
- Hand-crafted by shaving individual sheets of paper from a single block of wood
- So thin that it is translucent and allows light coming through
- Made from trees that are thinned as part of an ecological process promoting new growth and healthy, sustainable forests in Japan
- "KYOGI" is a type of super thin wood product which ancient Japanese people used to use as paper
- Can be use as memo, scatch paper, and use when serving Japanese traditional desserts
- No two sheets being the same - appreciate the one of a kind beauty of the wood grain.
- Sheet thickness: up to 0.01" thin translucent wood
- Size: 15cm x 10cm