WobbleLight - Self-Righting Work Light
I guess I really like extremely bright shiny things. I absolutely love my 15 Million Candlepower Flashlight. If you ever need a flashlight/spotlight with no nonsense super illumination, there's nothing better in my opinion. However, I have now found a light called the WobbleLight - Self-Righting Work Light that can nearly light up my entire backyard with 360 degrees of illumination. It's rugged enough for commercial construction & heavy industry and has a cool self-righting "wobble" design. The WL400MH WobbleLight (they also offer less intense versions) uses a 400 Watt Metal Halide bulb to produce 40000 lumens which is equal to around 31 100W Bulbs and illuminates an area 78-110 feet in diameter or if you have more than one you can string them together. Although it's meant for a workload tougher than anything you will ever need it for, it's still perfect for nearly lighting up a backyard for summer parties, night sports, and any other uses for when you truly need to light up the night to get something done.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Illuminates an area 78-110 feet
- No set-up required and can string several together
- Self-Righting work light; knock it over, it bounces back.
- Floating shock system protects bulb
- Fan Cooled and ventilated, will not burn
- Tough Polycarbonate dome and durable polymer housing
- 40000 lumens = to 31 100W Bulbs
- 3.6 amps (110V), 28 lbs, 36" tall, 18" wide