Quechua 2 Seconds Pop-Up Tent
After a long day of exploring on your next outdoor adventure, pitching the tent is the last thing you want to do, but you won't mind when you set up this cool new Quechua Decathlon Pop-Up Tent. This ingenious pop-up tent can be instantly pitched just by unfolding and tossing it to the spot you want it to be. In the morning, it easily folds back up into itself and stores easily inside a portable carrying case. In addition to the handy 2 second setup, it also features plenty of room for 2 people, a waterproof, SPF 30 UV ray blocking exterior flysheet as well as an inner breathable polyester liner to reduce condensation inside the tent, 2 pockets for storage, shoe storage space between the bedroom and flysheet, and an overhang above the door for rain protection. It's not quite as nice as a hotel room, but a super convenient alternative when roughing it.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Instant pitch pop-up tent that is very quick and easy to pitch and fold down
- Double Skin: Exterior flysheet (the waterproof outer layer) as well as an inner breathable polyester liner to reduce condensation inside the tent
- Overhang for protection above the door
- 1 upper rear air vent between the flysheet and the ground on each side in the middle of the room to allow air to circulate and keep the natural build-up of condensation to a minimum
- Shoe storage space between the bedroom and flysheet
- Fabric flysheet filters UV rays with a SPF of 30
- Storage: 2 pockets for storing you things in the bedroom.
- Poles: solid fiberglass for excellent break resistance
- Tent pegs: 5 mm galvanised steel pegs for good twisting resistance
- Big D-shaped flap with single zip
- Capacity: Cozy for 2 adults
- Waterproofing: Lab-tested and field test-approved
- Size: 6' 11'' L x 3' 11'' W - 6.8 lbs