Air-Trekkers - Extreme Jumping Stilts
Would you like to be able to run faster than a speeding bullet and leap tall buildings in a single bound? Well you almost can with a pair of these cool new Air-Trekker Jumping Stilts strapped to your legs. These futuristic jumping stilts are the latest innovation that combines the best of pogo sticks and stilts, giving you the ability to jump 8-10 feet into the air, run at speeds up to 20 MPH, and take huge strides up to 9 feet. Now try to imagine flipping, twisting, and performing other amazing tricks on them too all while getting a hardcore workout. A helmet and good health insurance are also strongly advised. Check out the video below to see some amazing stunts! Cool huh?
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Lightest and most advanced jumping stilts available
- Launches users up to 10 feet into the air - run at speeds of up to 20 mph
- Carbon-fiber leaf springs store and return the energy you apply to them like individual pogo sticks
- Made from the same lightweight aluminum-lithium alloy used in aircrafts
- Futuristic stilts are strapped onto each leg, elevating the wearer 20" off the ground
- Long-lasting rubber footpads ensure a cushioned landing and a firm grip on pavement
- Snowboard-quality bindings secure each foot, while the calf cuffs adjust in height and tighten with hook-and-loop fasteners for a comfortable fit
- Helmet and protective gear should be worn at all times.
- Memorably featured during the closing ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympics
- Invented by German aerospace engineer Alexander Bock
- Size: 34" L x 16" W x 7" D - 7 lbs