Shot Glass Crawler
Are your current boring old shot glasses creepy, kooky, mysterious, spooky, ooky, or even the least bit interesting at all? Then check out these cool new Shot Glass Crawlers from designer Christopher Cordingley. These strange ceramic shot glasses are shaped like the human hand with solid fingers holding up the reservoir that starts at the wrist and goes down to just behind the knuckles. They come in various colors in 0.6, 1, 1.5, and 2 ounce versions and may or may not walk off by themselves during a party. Obviously, I recommend doing shots of spiked Beetlejuice.
- Designer: Christopher Cordingley
- Fingers are solid and the reservoir travels down the wrist organically, ending behind the knuckles
- Deep black ceramic with a glossy, smooth finish
- Versions: 0.6 ounces, 1 ounce, 1.5 ounces, and 2 ounces
- Size 2 oz version: 2.9" W x 3.75" D x 4.4" H