Polanter Self-Watering Vertical Planter
The cool new Polanter Planter is a self-watering vertical planter designed to grow vegetables and flowers in compact spaces or in unique, decorative locations. The cylindrical planter can be hung or mounted, has a self-watering reservoir that can easily be filled with a garden hose via a connector on the bottom, and has twelve half-inch holes for planting. A much more durable and positionable alternative to the typical hanging garden planters.
- Cylindrical vertical planter is perfect for growing compact vegetables and herbs in small spaces
- Self-watering reservoir simplifies caring for your plants.
- Can be hung from the ceiling or mounted to the wall
- Constructed of durable polypropylene
- Perforated with twelve 0.5" holes for planting
- Hose connector on base for filling water reservoir
- Simple assembly required
- Mount vertically or horizontally
- Includes: Planting tube, End cap with integral watering system, Brackets, Instruction manual
- Made in England
- Size: 5" Diameter x 21" H