evoMouse - Virtual Touchpad
Tired of pushing around a physical mouse? Not happy with the location of the touchpad on your laptop? Have a repetitive motion injury and need to mix it up a bit? Want to seem like you're from the future? The cool new evoMouse is a tiny device that transforms any smooth, flat surface into a virtual, multi-touch touchpad simply by recognizing hand motions. Just connect it via USB to your Mac or PC (no software installation needed) and use your finger as the cursor to move around, left click, right click, go forward and back, scroll, zoom, drag and drop, and even do multi-touch gestures if supported. Very cool technology, but you may look a bit odd "drawing" on the table at your local coffee shop.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Virtual multi-touch mouse that responds to your hand motions
- Your finger is your pointer and there is no more pushing around a physical mouse.
- Allows for cursor control, left click, right click, forward and back, scroll, zoom, and drag and drop
- Works on nearly any flat surface
- Multi-touch: In addition to common mouse operations, evoMouse recognizes multiple gestures when connected to supported devices
- Functional for right- and left-handed users
- Connects via USB cable (included)
- Alternate mouse for people with repetitive motion injuries to switch to in order to work different parts of the hand
- Size: 1.9" x 1.4" x 1.4"