Kuro Cube - Fridge Deodorizing Cubed White Charcoal
The cool new Kuro Cube from Sort of Coal is a compressed cube of activated white charcoal that naturally reduces odors, absorbs gasses, and purifies the air in your refrigerator, closet, drawers, and other small spaces without chemicals for up to 5 years (just expose it to sunlight occasionally). Each cube is handcrafted in Korea from the highest grade of powdered and compressed white charcoal with an extremely high carbon content that is activated during a controlled burning process of Korean oak. Best of all, an ominous black cube in the fridge is way cooler than a typical old box of baking soda.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Purifies and refreshes your refrigerator naturally without the use of chemicals
- Reduces odors by absorbing gasses, produces a healthier environment, and keeps food fresh longer
- Also effective at purifying the air of other small spaces such as closets, drawers, even your car
- Remains active for up to five years by exposing it to sunlight occasionally
- Highest grade of charcoal available with an extremely high carbon content
- Naturally activated during a controlled burning process
- Materials: Powdered and compressed White Charcoal from Korean oak
- Organic, recyclable, and CO2 friendly
- Handcrafted in Korea
- Size: 2.4" x 2.4" x 2.4"