Chilled Monkey Brains - Authentic Prop Head from Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom
Ah, dessert! Chilled Monkey Brains! Yep, an authentic monkey head bowl prop from the infamous dinner banquet scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom can finally be yours to treasure at home or in your palace. This humorously disturbing handmade and handpainted prop monkey head comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and is made from a vacu-formed plastic shell that has been biscuit-foam filled, has grey hair applied to the sides, has red stains from the food coloring used during filming, and the top half of the head is removable revealing a little bowl where the brains should be. Unfortunately, it's $4995 and doesn't come with snake surprise, eyeball soup, bugs, or a bloody beating heart.
- Comes with a Prop Store Certificate of Authenticity
- Prop monkey head was made for the memorable dinner banquet scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- Prop is made from a vacuformed plastic shell that has been biscuit-foam filled
- Hand-painted and has grey hair applied to the sides
- Top piece of the head is removable, revealing a small plastic bowl where the brains sat on set
- Top piece is constructed in the same fashion, and features some red stains from the food coloring used on the props
- Size: 6" x 5" x 5"
More Cool New Stuff: Collectibles