LGarden - Elevated Gardening System
The problem with a regular ground garden is that it can't be moved around, is overly open to pests, and can be hard to access. The cool new LGarden is an innovative elevated gardening system that can be easily moved to follow the sun, avoid rain and wind, or make room for visitors, provides enough space for 15 mature vegetable plants including deep rooted varieties, and at 32" off the gound, makes plants and flowers easier to maintain and harvest, eliminating back and knee strain. A great gardening solution that also eliminates tearing up your backyard.
- At 32" off the ground, plants are waist-high and easy to maintain, eliminating back and knee strain
- Built in wheels allow you to follow the sun or move the LGarden out of the way to make room for company
- Safety and designed to move 500 lbs around easily and confidently
- Enough space for 15 mature vegetable plants including deep rooted varieties
- Provides great drainage
- Constructed using weather and UV resistant powder coated steel to ensure long lasting outdoor use
- Lower shelf provides storage for items you wish to stow but still keep within easy access
- Includes a poly liner with drainage
- Material: Powder-coated steel and wood
- 12 square feet of gardening space
- Center depth of 16"
- Engineered in the USA
- Size: 32" H x 30" W x 62" D