Dynamite Fire Starters in Wooden Crate
The next time you have trouble getting a fire lit in your fireplace, outdoor firepit, or campfire, just reach for your trusty box of dynamite! These cool new Dynamite Fire Starters from the Black Rock Powder Co. may look like explosive sticks of dynamite in a rugged wooden cedar crate, but they're actually handmade in the USA from harmless rolled and pressed paraffin wax and recycled sawdust. Each faux dynamite stick burns for about 30 minutes, which is more than enough time to get stubborn logs burning and each crate comes packed with 20 sticks. Please don't store next to real dynamite, but that's just common sense.
- Great For Hearth, Outdoor Firepit And Camping
- Fire-starter sticks aren't explosive, but they do a great job of starting a blaze
- Replica crate is made of finger-jointed cedar for years of use
- Holds 20 sticks of paraffin and sawdust fire starters
- Burn for about 30 minutes each
- 16" x 10" x 6.5" H