1080p HDMI Pocket Projector
The problem with TVs is that they aren't really portable. Maybe I want to watch on the couch, in the bedroom, in the kitchen, at the office, in the bathroom, on the garage door, on the side of the neighbor's house, while camping, on the floor, on the ceiling ... the cool new Brookstone 1080p HDMI Pocket Projector is the solution. This portable pico projector uses advanced DLP® technology to project a gorgeous HD 1080p image up to 60" diagonal on any flat surface - ideal in a dark room but highly viewable in the light as well. It connects to any HDMI source, so Blu-Ray, smartphones, tablets, computers, video game consoles and more are compatible and features a super bright 85 lumen LED lamp, dual built-in speakers (w/ audio out jack), focus control, and uses a rechargeable battery for 2 hour portable use on a single charge (AC adapter also included). Check out the video below to see it in action. Cool huh?
- Advanced DLP technology projects up to 1080p HD images up to 60" diagonal on any flat surface
- Rechargeable and portable
- Connects via HDMI to most smartphones, tablets, computers, video players, cameras and more
- Mega-bright LED lamp projects up to 85 lumens for up to 2 hours on a single charge
- Dual built-in speakers and focus control - 3.5mm audio-out jack
- Rechargeable 3800mAh battery doubles as a USB backup battery for your smartphone devices
- Includes 3' HDMI cable, Micro HDMI adapter, Mini HDMI adapter and AC adapter
- Apple devices require an Apple Digital AV Adapter (sold separately) for HDMI use.
- Size: 3.9" W x 3.8" D x .89" H - .5 lbs
More Cool New Stuff: Movies