Worx JawSaw - The Chainsaw, Re-Invented!
When some pesky tree branches or limbs need to come down fast, skip the traditionally terrifying chainsaw and unleash this cool new Worx JawSaw instead. Rather than lopping off your own limbs, this innovative electric chainsaw has safety in mind first and total tree limb decimation second. It's designed to cut tree limbs and branches up to 4" wide using a unique scissor cut action that limits kickback and has a chain guard for enhanced safety. It features steel gripping teeth in the "jaws" to steadily hold things in place, a blade housing that allows for safe cutting on the ground, an automatic chain oiler with oil level indicator, and it even sets the proper tension for you automatically. If you need access to higher branches, an optional 5-ft pole extension is also available.
- Cuts limbs up to 4-inch wide
- Scissor cut action limits dangerous kickback
- Guard covers the chain for enhanced user safety
- Auto-tension feature sets the proper tension for you
- Steel teeth hold work in place while cutting for stability
- Automatic chain oiler with oil level indicator
- Blade housing allows for safe cutting on the ground
- Optional: 5-ft pole extension
More Cool New Stuff: Tools