Drowning In Debt Salt And Pepper Shakers
If you're not depressed enough about the current economy, then these cool new Drowning In Debt Salt And Pepper Shakers from designer Sebastian Errazuriz probably won't help. These unique shakers are supposed to represent two working class men who have found themselves buried under an inescapable amount of debt... abd salt and pepper. I usually don't look for deep symbolism like this when dealing with salt and pepper shakers, but I do know that they'll set you back further in debt by around 20 bucks.
- Designer: Sebastian Errazuriz
- Represent two working class men that have found themselves buried under an inescapable amount of debt
- As the condiments get used the plastic men slowly appear
- The men find themselves covered up again when refilled
- Set of 2 salt and pepper shakers
- Size: 3.66" x 2.2" x 5.24"
More Cool New Stuff: Seasonings