Microplane Rocking Meat Tenderizer
Pounding on tough cuts of steak with a regular meat tenderizer may help to improve the taste and texture, but if you don't feel like making a deafening racket while looking like a crazed barbarian, then check out this cool new Microplane Rocking Meat Tenderizer. Just rock this more civilized and ergonomic meat tenderizer back and forth over a steak and its sharp, etched 18/8 stainless steel blades quickly break down and soften the fibers to make even the least expensive steaks more tender and flavorful. It's sinister looking too, because it it, so please watch your hands.
- Rock the tenderizer back and forth across the meat to improve taste and texture
- Extraordinarily sharp, etched blades break down and soften the fibers of the toughest cuts of meat
- Integrated blade cover swaps to the handle when in use
- Materials: 18/8 stainless steel wheel
- Colors: Black/Grey and Black/Red
- Size: 4 7/8" diameter x 1 5/8" - 6 oz