BioLite CampStove - Burns Wood to Cook Dinner and Charge Gadgets
Whether you're out exploring deep in the most remote, untouched regions of the world, just camping out in the backyard or simply trying to survive during a power outage or other disaster, this cool new BioLite CampStove will come in mighty handy. This ingenious portable camping stove is designed to safely cook dinner and generate its own electricity from the fire's heat to charge phones and power other small gadgets off the grid. There's no need to buy and carry extra fuel, because this stove uses old-fashioned twigs, pinecones, and other assorted free biomass found throughout the wilderness to quickly boil 1 liter of water in only 4.5 minutes or charge an iPhone in 20 minutes for 60 minutes of talk time. A great peace-of-mind solution to have around whether you enjoy the great outdoors or not. Check out the video below to see it in action.
- No fuel to buy or carry - stoves cook your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey
- Fuel: Renewable biomass (twigs, pinecones, wood pellets, etc.)
- Charge your gadgets - converts heat from the fire into usable electricity for phones, lights and more
- Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones
- Great to have on hand when the power goes out in a storm or other natural disasters.
- 4.5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water. Varies based on strength of fire
- Charging Time: iPhone 4S (2G): 20 minutes of charging provides 60 minutes of talk time
- 1.6oz (46g) of wood to boil 1 L of water
- Includes: BioLite Stove, Firelighter, Stuff Sack, Instructions, USB Cord
More Cool New Stuff: Survival