Wooden Bow Tie
If you must wear a bow tie, skip the fabric ones and go with something a bit more interesting with this cool new Wooden Bow Tie. These wooden bow ties are handmade from reclaimed redwood beams from salvage yards in San Francisco that are cut, sanded and varnished into handsomely quirky formal neckware. Best of all, no need to learn how to tie one, just keep clear of woodpeckers.
- Made from redwood beams, reclaimed from salvage yards in the San Francisco area
- Once part of a barn or warehouse, planks are cut, sanded and varnished, leaving the wood's natural grain and coloring
- Materials: elastic, metal, reclaimed redwood
- To fit, adjust the elastic band
- Handmade in San Francisco
- Size: 4.5" L x 2" wide at widest point x .5" H