Fanbrella - UV-Reflecting Umbrella With Motorized Fan
The cool new Fanbrella protects you from the sun, heat and humidity as well as it does from the rain. This innovative summer umbrella uses a collapsible built-in motorized fan that produces a refreshing downdraft with an airflow of 654 feet-per-minute and has a 60" diameter polyester canopy with PVC backing that blocks 99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays for a UPF of 50+, the highest attainable. It would be a cool solution at the golf course or beach, but for some reason it uses batteries to power it forup to 6 hours instead of uising solar power.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
- A carry-along haven on hot, humid summer days
- Umbrella with a built-in motorized fan and UV-reflecting canopy
- Bottom of the handle activates a quiet three-blade fan under the canopy
- Blades rotate to provide an airflow of 654 feet-per-minute to produce a refreshing downdraft
- Blades collapse along the umbrella's stainless steel shaft, maintaining a slim width when closed
- 60" diameter polyester canopy has a PVC backing that blocks 99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays for a UPF of 50+-the highest attainable.
- Equally effective against precipitation
- Umbrella's shaft and ribs are fiberglass, providing sturdy support, but won't rust like metal
- 2 AA batteries provide six hours of continuous operation
- Auto-open/manual close