Personal Pitching Coach
Want to improve your pitching skills, then check out this cool new Personal Pitching Coach. Just wind up and unleash your best pitches at this high-tech pitching trainer and it will not only measure pitch speed and velocity, but also simulate a half-inning by determining if the ball lands inside or outside the target's nine-quadrant strike zone. It features an integrated LCD display that displays strikeouts, walks, and total pitches for two pitchers at once, a built-in sonic radar that measures pitch speeds from 20 mph to 99 mph from 45' or 60' 6", accommodating both Little League and Major League Baseball pitching distances, and has a durable 16-gauge steel frame that folds for easy transport. Unfortunately it won't count or return any of your wild pitches.
- Measures pitch velocity, calls balls and strikes, and simulates at bats
- Built-in sonic radar measures pitch speeds from 20 mph to 99 mph
- Determines balls that land inside or outside the target's nine-quadrant strike zone
- Integrated LED displays strikeouts, walks, and total pitches for a half inning for up to two pitchers at once
- Radar adjusts to accurately measure pitches from 45' or 60' 6" away, accommodating the Little League and Major League Baseball pitching distances
- Requires four D batteries that provide up to 100 hours of power
- Frame is made from durable 16-gauge steel with stainless steel hardware
- Folds for transport
- Also measures fast-pitch softball from 40' or 43' away
- Size: 58" H x 38" W - 35 lbs.