Fireplace Screen Blanket - Minimize Heat Loss and Save on Energy Bills
These cool new Fireplace Screen Blankets safely put your fireplace to bed after a fire and help to minimize heat loss which saves you money on your energy bills. When the fire is down to burning embers only, leave the flue open and secure this non-woven, fire-resistant carbon fiber blanket over the hearth opening using the built-in industrial-grade magnets and the heat stays inside your home where it belongs. It's also a great solution during cold winter months when there is no fire going just to help keep the warmth inside instead of leaking right up the chimney. Available in four sizes.
- Minimize heat loss and save on energy bills
- Place the fire-resistant blanket over the outside of your fireplace screen, (when only embers are burning), leave the flue open to keep the heat inside your home
- Blanket secures to the fireplace screen with industrial-grade magnets
- Non-woven, fire-resistant carbon fiber material does not absorb odors
- Made in the USA
- 4 sizes: Small, medium, large and extra large