Hydrokinetic Adjustable Wrench - Fits Almost Any Nut or Bolt
The cool new Hydrokinetic Adjustable Wrench is a futuristic tool with a patented liquid-core that adjusts to fit almost any nut or bolt (metric and standard) with ease. To use, just open the valve, place the head over a nut or bolt, push the gripper on the opposite side to compress the liquid inside against the gripper against the nut, close the valve and you're locked and ready to turn. It easily adjusts to 23 different metric and standard sizes (7mm - 19mm and 1/4" - 3/4"), can be used to remove damaged nuts and bolts and has a slim, ergonomic design that allows it to fit into hard to reach places. Hopefully, the next tool advancement is a handy robot who turns it for you.
- Wrench adjusts to fit almost any nut or bolt
- Easily adjusts to 23 different metric and standard sizes (7mm - 19mm and 1/4" - 3/4")
- Great for removing even damaged nuts and bolts
- Made of nickel plated, cold forged steel with patented, liquid-core technology -
- Slim, ergonomic design allows the wrench to fit into hard to reach areas
- Size: 7.5" L