Magic Choc - Flexible, Modeling Chocolate
As a kid, they teach you not to eat the modeling clay, but now there's a much tastier and, well, certainly more healthier alternative. Magic Choc is flexible, squishable, and shapeable chocolate that you can use like modeling clay, but is actually edible too. This magically pliable confection is made with 100% Belgian chocolate using a patent-protected method that lets the chocolate set while remaining flexible and non-messy. It comes with 60g of milk chocolate, 40g of white chocolate, 20g of dark chocolate and anti-bacterial wipes to wash your hands with before playing around with your food. I think I would sculpt a chocolate bar out of this.
- Flexible chocolate that you can use like modeling clay
- Patent protected method lets chocolate set while remaining flexible
- Delicious and fun! Make stuff, then stuff it in your mouth
- Kit comes with 60g of milk chocolate, 40g of white chocolate, and 20g of dark chocolate
- Anti-bacterial wipes included to wash hands and work surface before playing
- Makes 4-5 treat size models
- Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier, Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavoring. (May contain traces of nuts) Milk chocolate contains milk solids minimum 24% cocoa solids minimum 21%. Dark chocolate contains Cocoa solids minimum 32%. No artificial flavours or colouring. No added preservatives, No animal products.
- For Ages 4 and Up
More Cool New Stuff: Snacks