Leather Head Handmade Footballs
The next time you toss around the old pigskin, make sure it's one of these cool new, yet very old-school Leather Head Handmade Footballs. Unlike the typical mass-produced store bought footballs, this one seemingly came from another era. Each football is carefully handmade, one at a time, from rich, supple leather and then beautifully dyed and oiled to reveal the leather's highlights. It has a vintage look, feel and smell, is made slightly smaller than an official league football to enhance grip and is the Official Football of Collegiate Tailgating. It makes a cool display ball, but like all fine leather, will only get better with age on the field.
- Rich, supple leather - old school look and feel
- Beautifully dyed and oiled to reveal the leather's highlights
- Carefully crafted, one at a time from individually selected hides
- To enhance grip, they are made slightly smaller than an official league football
- Materials: leather, rawhide, nylon thread