Ice Ball Mold for Perfect Ice Spheres
Want to make perfect, seamless ice spheres in just seconds, then check out this cool new Ice Ball Mold. Just briefly heat the professional quality aluminum mold in hot water, insert quality ice in the middle and place the upper half of the mold on top to quickly melt and shape the ice into a sphere. Ice spheres are preferred because they have a smaller surface area than ice cubes and the ice melts slower, preventing the drink from becoming too diluted. It's a bit pricey for regular home use, but it's ability to create 30-40 perfect ice spheres per hour may interest some nightclub owners who want to offer their customers a unique drinking experience.
- Makes perfectly seamless ice balls within seconds!
- Simply heat briefly in hot water, place good-quality ice in the mold, put on the top, and it works on its own!
- Smaller surface area means the ice melts slower, keeping drinks cold without becoming too diluted.
- Creates spheres of ice which melt slowly, keeping drinks cool
- Available in 30, 55, 65, 70,75, 80mm sizes
- Made of aluminum - professional-grade quality
- Cold-proof wooden grip on top (except 30mm version)
- Ball release at bottom (except 30mm & 80mm version)
- Creates 30-40 ice balls per hour
- 55, 65, 70, 75,80mm size Molds include ice-maker blocks (2 pcs.)
More Cool New Stuff: Ice Cubes