Tank Nanny - Propane Transportation Safety Device
I do a lot of grilling and it seems like I'm always hauling propane tanks back and forth for exchanges. The problem is that there's no good place in the car to secure it and I really don't want the tank to tip and roll around or tear up the seats. The solution is this cool new Tank Nanny. This ingenious device is designed to safely and conveniently transport propane tanks up to 20 lbs in your car. It securely holds the tank in a sturdy base that will not roll because of it's low center of gravity and has notches so it can be strapped in tightly with a seatbelt if it's used on a seat. A must have for frequent grillers.
- Safe and convenient way to transport your propane tank
- Securely holds 20 lb propane tanks
- Sturdy Base - Propane tank will not roll, low center of gravity
- Safety-tested up to 35 miles per hour with no spillage
- Durable plastic construction - Made from 80% recycled plastics
- Seat Belt - Can secure the tank in the back seat